Ford is showing the new face of the 2013 Ford Fiesta at the Paris Motor Show this week.
The new little hatch features a large dose of style thanks to design cues cribbed from the new Fusion. The little five-door will be powered by a 99 horsepower 1.0-liter Ecoboost engine. That is a three-cylinder mill for those interested. The car will come packed with many of Ford’s tech features like MyKey and Sync. The car also comes equipped with Ford’s Active City Stop crash prevention technology. This system uses a lidar mounted to the windshield to help prevent low-speed collisions.
We just worry about how often our radar detector is going to start picking up false signals.
Take a look through our gallery to see the new hatch’s sleek design, and keep your eyes here on AutoTalk for more information on this new Ford.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- Dk 9000 rust module
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal