2013 Ford Fusion Auto Start-Stop
The 2013 Fusion is the first non-hybrid Ford available in America with Auto Start-Stop. Auto Start-Stop automatically shuts down the engine when the car comes to a stop to avoid wasting fuel while idling. Ford engineers have devised numerous patent-pending control strategies to make the system smoother and more seamless while keeping the driver and passenger comfortable on both cold and hot days. media.ford.com Learn more about the all-new 2013 Ford Fusion at fordfusionstory.com
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World