We all know that Ford was not bringing the all-new Ranger to the US shores but our Spy photographers were able to snap a few pictures of this beauty on the streets of Detroit.
It doesn’t really say it is still coming to the state-side but we are hopeful that Ford is doing some much needed testing to bring this to the US customers as well. Enjoy the shots!
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World