When GMC revealed its new small luxury SUV, the 2013 Denali model of the Terrain, at the New York Auto Show it left out some important details like pricing. Today GM has remedied that by providing full pricing details for the chrome covered crossover.
A base Terrain Denali will set you back $35,350 including the $825 destination charge. Traditionally Denali models come standard with most of the bells and whistles so the option list is relatively limited. Opting for a V6 engine over the base 2.4-liter four-cylinder will bring a $1,500 bill, but the engine comes bundled with 19-inch rims instead of the base 18-inch rolling stock. Buyers looking for all-wheel-drive are looking at a base price of $37,100, and the V6 is still extra on top of that. Aside from some random accessories, the only other real options are a color touch navigation system and a trailering package.
If you find yourself interested in the 2013 Terrain Denali, look for sales to start in the fall.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World