When the Juke Nismo concept was shown in Tokyo, we began dreaming about what the hot little hatch would be like to drive. For those who need a refresher, the Nismo team has fitted the Juke with a new wide-body kit that takes cues from the menacing Juke R, and has upgraded the rolling stock to 18-inch alloys. Nissan has said the 1.6-turbo engine has been altered for Nismo duty, but won’t divulge any details.
At this year’s Paris Motor Show, the Nismo Juke was shown in production guise, and Nissan began announcing availability time frames. Early next year for Europe, then a Japan release and finally it will hit US shores. While no official dates have been given, we would estimate a mid-summer arrival.
The production model on display features new sport seats, a new steering wheel and Alcantara slathered across the cabin.
Keep your eyes here on AutoTalk and we will drop all the details on this new performance compact when it becomes available.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World