2013 NISSAN GT-R – Parking Brake and Indicator
Parking Brake and Indicator Your vehicle is equipped with a parking brake located in the center console. Pull firmly up on this handle to apply the parking brake. To release, firmly depress the brake pedal and pull up on the handle slightly while pressing the button, then lower completely. When the ignition is ON, this indicator illuminates to show that the parking brake is applied. When releasing the parking brake, make sure the light is OFF before driving.
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- Dk 9000 rust module
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal