The last of our Swedish invasion is the Euro model Volvo V60. By taking the sporting and handsome Volvo S60 and converting it into a full wagon, Volvo has created a lustworthy cargo hauler.
There are four gasoline engines that range from a 1.6-liter turbo four-cylinder up o a 3.o-liter turbo straight-six. power outputs range from 150 horsepower up to 304. Diesel engines come in sizes from 1.6-liters to 2.4-liters with power outputs from 115 hp up to 215 hp.
Buyers who want even more sport and style from their wagon can opt for the R-design. The seats are upgraded to a more aggressive bolstered set and the chassis dynamics have been improved to provide sharper steering and more dynamic handling.
Take a look at this sleek wagon in our high resolution gallery and try not to be too jealous of our friends over the pond.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- Dk 9000 rust module
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal