We are suckers for a good story. That is especially true when that story involves a motor. eBay has released a new video for its eBay Thanks You series that tells the story of Ed Church.
Ed bought his first motorcycle when he was in high-school. Bike of choice was a 1958 Harley Davidson. After thirteen years of hard service, and man-machine bonding, Church sold his bike. Like so many before him, Church had a new daughter coming and chose financial security over motorized toys.
The world is full of the ones that got away, but Ed Church managed to get his back. You can watch the video below for the full story, but be warned, the music score and artsy camera angles are very “Lifetime Family movie”.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- Dk 9000 rust module
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal