7:37,9 – Hot Lap with the new Porsche 911 Carrera S
The Nürburgring remains the ultimate test of man and machine. The new 911 Carrera S and racing driver Timo Kluck mastered this test with a very distinctive result: a lap time of 7:37,9 minutes. Enjoy one lap in the green hell. More information on www.porsche.com
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- Dk 9000 rust module
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal