Acura ILX All Access Ride & Drive Event
Acura, together with Autoweek, is hosting the Acura ILX All Access Ride and Drive across five different cities. The event showcases Acura's latest in design, performance and innovation. Each city's event will include cross-town and closed course driving experiences in the Acura ILX, along with musical entertainment, refreshments and featured technologies.
Check out how the event went in Los Angeles and go to the Acura ILX All Access Ride and Drive website to see if there's one near you! (http://acurailx.autoweek.com/)
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World