In the fiercely competitive luxury car market, Acura division sales totaled 12,910 for the month of November and 162,522 year-to-date*, the company announced today.
Year-to-date sales of the award-winning MDX luxury sport utility vehicle are up 9.6-percent with total sales of 52,700. Acura's first-ever turbocharged vehicle, the sport-minded RDX crossover SUV continues to sell well with November sales tallying 1,679 units and year-to-date sales of 21,093.
Acura car sales were again led by the TL performance sedan with 4,064 units sold in November. The TSX sports sedan sold 1,884 units in November.
*Year-to-date, the DSR is calculated with 281 days for 2007 and 280 days for 2006. All sales percentages reflect DSR.
**The daily selling rate (DSR) is calculated with 25 days for both October 2007 and October 2006.
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- Pioneer Challenges Premier Dealers to Build the Best Sound Quality Demo Car
- Do You Need a Car Camera
- 2007 Navigator DVD to Navigation screen??
- Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS-Review Components
- Planning to sale my old car in Cyprus!
- Can you buy concept cars ?
- What is a good drift car?
- How To Do Wheelies
- Car Audio Electronics
- 2005 jeep,blows 50 amp cooling fan fuse
- What is the best GPS to buy for my car, under $200?
- How to keep a garage dry?
- What is Thrust ball bearings ?
- Buying a Used Car tips
- Why you need liability insurance