In the fiercely competitive luxury car market, Acura division sales totaled 12,910 for the month of November and 162,522 year-to-date*, the company announced today.
Year-to-date sales of the award-winning MDX luxury sport utility vehicle are up 9.6-percent with total sales of 52,700. Acura's first-ever turbocharged vehicle, the sport-minded RDX crossover SUV continues to sell well with November sales tallying 1,679 units and year-to-date sales of 21,093.
Acura car sales were again led by the TL performance sedan with 4,064 units sold in November. The TSX sports sedan sold 1,884 units in November.
*Year-to-date, the DSR is calculated with 281 days for 2007 and 280 days for 2006. All sales percentages reflect DSR.
**The daily selling rate (DSR) is calculated with 25 days for both October 2007 and October 2006.
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World