In the fiercely competitive luxury car market, Acura division sales totaled 12,910 for the month of November and 162,522 year-to-date*, the company announced today.
Year-to-date sales of the award-winning MDX luxury sport utility vehicle are up 9.6-percent with total sales of 52,700. Acura's first-ever turbocharged vehicle, the sport-minded RDX crossover SUV continues to sell well with November sales tallying 1,679 units and year-to-date sales of 21,093.
Acura car sales were again led by the TL performance sedan with 4,064 units sold in November. The TSX sports sedan sold 1,884 units in November.
*Year-to-date, the DSR is calculated with 281 days for 2007 and 280 days for 2006. All sales percentages reflect DSR.
**The daily selling rate (DSR) is calculated with 25 days for both October 2007 and October 2006.
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- Buying a Used Car tips
- Audi A1or the Mini?
- 55 Buick on Car Restoration TV Show
- 2013 Audi A3
- want to buy Audi R8
- 2013 Audi R8
- Requires the help of locksmith
- Ford's new Mondeo
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World
- New Nissan Versa
- Do you agree that Nissan is a lucky car company?
- Nissan starting problem
- Nissan Juke Midnight Special release
- Which car is most stylish: Mercedes C-class, BMW 3 series, Saab sport sedan,...
- where to buy cheap car gps online?