BMW’s current generation 3 Series has become a legitimate sporting vehicle with its N50 series turbocharged engine. The turbo 335′s have been on the market for some time now and that means that a new model, if not whole new generation is just around the corner. So in order to make sure that current generation will never be forgotten, BMW has announced it will offer performance package to raise the 335i’s power even more.
Rated at a laughable 300 horsepower, the aftermarket is responsible for letting the industry know that BMW has been ‘conservative’ with its ratings for the base 335. As stout as that “300″ horsepower may be, the new for 2011 performance package adds even more by boosting the horsepower figure to 320 and the torque rating to 332 lb-ft. Add in some special exterior tweaking and the performance package manages to be an excellent bargain for just $550 dealer installed.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World