Aston Martin at Monterey Automotive Week 2012
Each August, connoisseurs and automotive enthusiasts from around the world converge on California's Monterey Peninsula to celebrate the ultimate in automotive design and luxury lifestyle while enjoying the company of fellow aficionados. Aston Martin once again offered two exclusive opportunities for guests; 'On Tour' a three day adventure on some of California's finest driving roads, secondly, attendance at 'The Aston Martin Estate'. This exquisite private venue, situated high above Carmel with panoramic views across the Monterey Bay, provided the perfect backdrop for showcasing The New Aston Martin Vanquish within the USA for the very first time. In the company of Aston Martin CEO Dr Ulrich Bez and Design Director Marek Reichman, guests at the Aston Martin Estate had the chance to experience dynamic test drives of Aston Martin's award-winning model line-up whilst enjoying sumptuous hospitality. Learn more: www.astonmartin.com
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World