If you were to shop for a new Aston Martin and you felt the DB9 to be a bit too quiet and the DBS to be a bit too crazy, what would you do? Well, you would more than likely purchase the middle ground Virage which is the automaker’s current grand touring master. Despite the 2+2 being quite new and featured in video games, it may not be long for this world as reports have it Aston Martin will axe the car rather soon.
According to Autoblog, the 490 horsepower rolling piece of carnal knowledge will more than likely stop production after it has only been on this earth for 18 months. As disappointing as the news may be, there still could be hope. A report earlier in the summer made mention that Aston Martin is over using numbers and letters and will soon enough, revert back to solid names. Given the Virage’s close relationship to the DB9, there seems to be a decent chance the next generation “DB” car could carry on the Virage name.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World