Audi has been on quite the roll the last year or so, with multiple awards from a varied group of independent testers, but the German company is not done yet. Today Audi has announced that it has been named the Highest Premium Brand for the Autobytel and AutoPacific 2012 Ideal Vehicle Awards (IVA).
This award carries a fair bit of weight, as IVA winners are decided by the largest single-model-year survey of automotive owners. 75,000 buyers are polled after they have owned their car for 90 days or more, and are questioned on anything they would change about the car. The idea is to award cars who owners are truly satisfied, all in the name of providing a “peer-to-peer” review system for potential buyers.
Audi received awards for the Aspirational Luxury Car segment with the A4, A5 and A6.
A quick look through our own Audi reviews will lend credence to the awards; Audi is making some fine vehicles right now.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World