In the world of behatched nations, the United States falls near the bottom (as long as you don’t count the hoards of psudeo-minivans we call crossovers), and so very few manufacturers bother to bring them to the US market. BMW has decided to throw wagon lovers a bone however, and is bringing the new BM 3 Series Touring model to the good ol US of A. While many details for our market have yet to be revealed, we do know quite a bit about the European model. When it goes on sale later this year, the Euro model will be available as a 328i, 330d and the 320d.
Anyone looking to procure the new wagon here in the states will have to wait until spring of next year. When we receive more knowledge about engine options and details for the state-bound model, we will be sure to keep you updated. Until then check out some high res photos of this beauty in the gallery.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World