The next-generation Corvette is easily one of the most important cars in General Motor’s arsenal. With a 60 year history and millions of fans, the C7 is hotly anticipated. GM is trying to make the most of this hype by building suspense with a new teaser trailer for the car.
The video is one minute of…nothing really. There are shots of clay molding, and some very quick shots of car details though not much can be seen. Aside from the very short barely visible snippets, the video is not in HD. We believe this was done on purpose to prevent tech-savvy internet goers from learning more than they are supposed to.
If you enjoyed this video, there are plenty more to come. There are a set of four videos on the C7 preview site that are set to unlock at separate dates between now and January 13, the reveal date of the new car. To get more info on the upcoming car, including the videos when they are available, visit http://www.chevrolet.com/one13thirteen.html
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World