Cadillac Racing | Cadillac CTS-V Season Recap
With two podiums at Mosport, a win at Mid Ohio, two podiums and a pole at Sonoma, and two podiums at win in their final race at Road Atlanta, Cadillac's return to the track set a new standard for international competitors. In this video, members of Team Cadillac offer details on all of the trials and triumphs O'Connell and Pilgrim faced during the World Challenge Series. Between our supercharged, race-tuned CTS-V Coupe and O'Connell's "never say die" attitude, Cadillac emerged from this season as the team to beat for next year.
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- Dk 9000 rust module
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal