Make no mistake, the next Corvette is coming, and with production of the 2013 Corvette ending this Friday, it is coming soon.
The C7 Corvette has been the point of much speculation and rumor, but now GM has decided to give us a little taste of the next car and has revealed the official C7 crossed flags emblem.
The newest crossed flags sports a much more sharp arrow like profile when compared to the C6, with GM stating that, ”The flags are much more modern, more technical, and more detailed than before – underscoring the comprehensive redesign of the entire car.”
The next Corvette is supposed to change the game of the Corvette with potential smaller displacement, more powerful engine, and even lighter-weight materials. The car will be unveiled on October 24, and we will have all the details to you as soon as they are available.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World