The HS 250h is no longer a part of the Lexus lineup, which leaves just the CT 200h as the automaker’s hybrid-only vehicle. While the sedan may have been a flop, the five door hatchback has earned a bit of success recently, so much so that Lexus could be looking for a supplemental sibling. That car could come in the form of an already working Toyota and rumor has it, there might just be a Lexus version of the Prius C in our not too distant future.
According to an Autoblog article, Lexus is working towards a vehicle to fit underneath the CT 200h in the automaker’s lineup. Speculation points at the littlest Prius supplying its DNA for the upcoming car which would more than likely use the moniker “150″. Considering the CT is a similar size to the base Prius, the theory of a C based Lexus appears to be rather strong.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- Dk 9000 rust module
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal