Located at 645 West Randolph St. in the heart of Illinois is an industry first. Opened to the public is Downtown Chicago’s first FIAT Studio and the area’s first opportunity to get up close and personal with the Italian compact. Owned and operated by the Scalzo family, the dealership sits as the commercial base for a 17-story condominium high-rise and will be a major player in the overall operations of FIAT of Chicago.
“I’m proud to add Downtown Chicago to our growing network of FIAT studios,” said Timothy Kuniskis, Head of FIAT Brand North America. “With its exceptional location, FIAT of Chicago will expand our customer reach in this critical market.” With a full-blown “studio” style dealership, the downtown location can feature up to 25 models on the showroom floor. In the back, up to 60 FIAT models will be stored for purchase and each and every one will be sheltered inside. Officially opened on August 23, the Studio will join four already working dealerships in the greater Chicago area.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World