Racing games for mobile phones are becoming more commonplace. With every game that comes out, the graphics are improving, controls are becoming more refined, and genre’s are being expanded. It is a good time to be racing fan. One of the smaller genres represented on mobile is drifting, but thanks to Ratrod Studios, we now have one more drift game to quench our appetite for sideways action on the go.
The game was made in collaboration with Canada’s only professional drifting series, the Drift Mania Canadian Championships, features 13 circuits and is priced at $1.99. It is available on iOS and Android devices. If you want to know what the game is about, give this trailer a quick watch.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- Dk 9000 rust module
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal