Need help!

Hello everyone, my name is Cesar and I live in Mexico, I need help because I want to buy a car, my problem is that I have veeery specific needs, I don't want a brand new car, because I can't afford a brand new with the specs I need it.

So basically I need a car that can feet me, I'm 6'4", I drive a 1997 Ford Expedition, the mpg its killing me, that suv drains gas so fast, I finally can afford a decent car, maybe a 2010 to 2013, maybe 2014 depending on the car, my budget is 20k, which here in Mexican Pesos, I can afford a 2014 Camry or a 2013 accord and although I can fit on a Cruze but the space behind me is 0, no adult can fit behind me.

I'm very tall, my girlfriend is petite, so there's no problem with her, we are planning on having a baby in a year or 2, and a small sedan it's not gonna make it, I need to be able to seat comfortable in the drivers seat and be able to fit a rear facing baby car seat. I want car from a v4 sedan to a v6 suv, something that is better on gas than my Ford Expedition.

Do you have any idea of a car, that meets these requirements, I've researched a lot and can't make a decision.

At first I was thinking of a Mini Cooper Countryman before the babies plan, but now I don't think I can fit a car seat behind me on a mini coooper.

Also it would be a great plus, if the car had the media control on the steering wheel and a screen on the dash, which most models from 2011-2014 have them,

Last edited:

AutoMan

Rookie
is your problem resolved? I do hope you have found the right vehicle for you and your family. If you still want any suggestions, maybe a Mazda CX-5. if you want full-size better check out Chevy Suburban or Tahoe.

AshleyAtQuirk

A Kia Sportage would also be a good option. A used model would be affordable and the Sportage gets anywhere from 22-31 MPG compared to your 1997 Ford Expedition which is reported to only get 18-24 MPG. The Sportage would also have plenty of room for a car seat in the back.