I took my car to toyota delear for service, after that I found my wheel has...

snowbirdz03

...scratch, can I claim them? I have took my car to toyota delear for service, like oil change, tire rotation, and balance, after 3 day, when I clean my tire, I found scratch on my wheel, how can I claim them?
is on the rim around those screw.

kegwa

Re: I have took my car to toyota delear for service, after that I found my wheel has.

Since you have still warranty do it. You can return it.

Re: I have took my car to toyota delear for service, after that I found my wheel has.

The sophisticated elegant looking 2012 Camry is expected to come by the beginning of next year carrying the beat deal rolling from $21,400 to $25,700.

ChaseMark

Rookie

If you don't want to take it back to them since they're the ones who put it there, you can try using some metal polish, mineral spirits and then aluminum polish to do the job...if you feel like fixing it yourself of course...hope you get it sorted!

you can trial utilizing some steel polish, inorganic spirits and then aluminum polish to manage the job...if you seem like repairing it yourself of course...hope you get it sorted!

Hi,
You can get the good dealer if you want to search in Google good dealer of cars service and you have collect the good sites from here many sites are also providing the good services in this field ...

criber

Rookie

I believe you can claim it from the insurance that you have, but the question is how to prove it was not your fault.

criber

Rookie

Just to add if you have the full documents of the car, service history/ repairs. You might get lucky for the claim.