Best Car To Purchase Among The List - Midsize Or Crossover Suv

Varick

Dear Experts,

This will be my first car, started driving recently. I'm confused to choose best car among the list Midsize or Crossover SUV mentioned.

(a) HONDA CR-V --> I would like to go with HONDA CR-V because Space, Speed & Acceleration, Features, Resale value ..etc
(b) TOYOTA RAV4 --> My second choice is for RAV4
(c) NISSAN ROGUE
(d) NISSAN MURANO
(e) SUBARU FORESTER
(f) SUBARU OUTBACK

Note : I came across this info from some of my friends.

(1) Miles : Less than 50K miles.

(2) Model : 2013 - 2015

(3) Two-wheel drive (2WD) or All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) - Due to snowfall in winter, I'll choose All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) .

(4) Comparison with Honda Accord Vs Honda CR-V in speed : I like the way Honda Accord speed & acceleration it has may be it is sedan & due to its shape, size & other factors. Can I expect the same comfort in speed & acceleration for Honda CR-V as well when compared with Honda Accord ?

(5) Trim Levels : Honda EX vs EX-L..etc - How better are these features useful to spend additional price, still i need to figure it out ? Leather-Trimmed Seats, Heated Seats, Roof, Alloy wheels, Navigation, Dual Air Bags, Side Air Bags, Backup Camera, Parking Sensor, Power Steering, Power Seat, Cruise Control, Air Conditioning, Keyless Start, ABS (4-Wheel), Daytime Running Lights ..etc

Much appreciate your reply

carpoolcool

:p:p:pToyota has introduced the Toyota AUTO2000 --> All new Sienta Indonesia for Indonesia at the 2016 Indonesia International Motor Show. It will be built at PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia’s Factory II in Karawang, West Java for Indonesia as well as other ASEAN markets. The ASEAN-spec second generation Toyota Sienta measures 4,235 mm in length, 1,695 mm in width and 1,675 mm in height. I think toyota Auto2000 owned car is good enough . and newly launching in 2016 , the visit https://auto2000.co.id/cars_list/all-new-sienta/

Attachments

carpoolcool

This was exactly the Mozambican roadtrip,

So, Antonio (referred from now on as Toni) and me flew to Durban, at 5:50am. We landed and run to take our MASSIVE Toyota Fortuner indonesia. Damn if it was a great car that I bought from AUTO2000! or you guys can visit for more amazing car https://auto2000.co.id/

Driving till the Mozambican border was quite easy, apart from tons of cows crossing the street here and there. But we would have never imagined the 10 km after the border.

Well, let me tell you a story. Ponta do Ouro is a town in the extreme south of Mozambique, lying on the Mozambique Channel south of Maputo and just north of the border with South Africa. It is known for its beach, for its dolphins and for its offshore diving and deep-sea fishing. Ponta do Ouro can only be reached by a 4×4 vehicle as there are no tarred roads.

Exactly. No. Fricking. Tarred. Roads.

But even barely with rocks.