98 Audi A4 2.8L V6 the check engine light came on and it is showing the P1136 code

rolloutd

the car runs great untile i get gas and then it acts like it is flooded i have to hold down the gas pedle and crank it untile it starts the rpms will then jump around for like five min it then will clean up and run fine again untile i get gas again i have done everything i can think of please help

gimpalomg

I don't show a P1136 code, are you sure it isn't P0136. That is an indication labeled "02 sensor circuit malfunction (bank 1, sensor 2). If it really is P1136 I don't have any more to offer except...

Have you replaced the "Gas Cap"? The reason I ask is a combination of the symptoms you relate and a personal experience with a bad "Gas Cap" replacement curing a check engine light in a 96 Buick that was throwing a code of P0171 which is also an O2 sensor code. I know, it sounds dumb but it is true. I have come to the point of trying nearly anything with these computerized cars. I swear a dirty air filter on my car can cause problems with the Space Shuttle. EVERYTHING on the planet seems to be hooked to these damn car computers.

Good luck...