Is Mazda a good brand of automobiles?

fudgemommie

A Mazda is my dream car and has been for a while but recently my mom's friend was telling me how she and others(which have also said so) have had Mazda's and the car's aren't that great. They say that they aren't reliable, always need repairs done,and don't last.

Dave H

Rookie
Mazda may not make the most reliable or sportiest cars on the road, but as far as what you get for your money there one of the best. If you are looking for a new car Mazda has some really good deals, such as the Mazda 3 and 3 hatch. I have done some work with both these cars and I really think they are a great machine for the low price range. They also come with decent warrenties, so mantence should not be too much of a consern.

caralynn5685

My mother drives a '01 Mazda '04 MPV, my father drives a Mazda Tribute, and I drive a '99 Mazda Protege. None of us have had any problems, other than routine maintenance. I get 36 MPG, and make sure to get my oil changed ever 3,000 miles. I suppose you'd have to do some more research, you could try consumer reports, they're usually good for that. My boyfriend drives a Scion TC after tossing his GMC Jimmy because it kept on breaking down.

I will tell you this though, when my car dies, I will be purchasing a Toyota Highlander hybrid.

Christabelle

They are alright. My Dad and brother both have one. Both are reliable for the most part. The only thing with Mazda cars are they do spring leaks quite easily. You can always tell where my Dad or Brother parked their cars!

Triquetra

Both of my parents own Mazdas. One of them has 150,000 miles on it and is 7 years old. Besides regular maitaince, they have never needed any major repairs and never have broken down. Take a test drive and see if you like it. Go to an auto parts store and ask them how many people have alot of problems with Mazdas or better yet ask a busy mechanic.

Zoom,Zoom,Zoom

mick

Rookie
The Mazda's that i have worked on have been extremely reliable they certainly last ok.The warrenty jobs done are very few i would have no hesitation in recommending them.Regards Mick UK.

mick

Rookie
The Mazda's that i have worked on have been extremely reliable they certainly last ok.The warrenty jobs done are very few i would have no hesitation in recommending them.Regards Mick UK.

M

mario_america10

Well i just bougth a new mazda5,and i think it's the best car that i never had,inexpensive in gas,with 30 dlls you can fill your tank and its excellent if you like the combination of a family car and a sport car.