Forza Horizon, the newest racing game from Turn 10 Studios and Playground Games, comes out in less than two weeks!
To make sure you , the AutoTalk readers are informed, we have managed to grab a review copy of the game and will be providing a full review early next week.
The newest entry into the Forza franchise ditches the set tracks for a more open world gameplay design. Will this improve an already great game or has Forza strayed too far from its hard-core roots? Keep your eyes here on AutoTalk.com to find out!
Check out the launch trailer below to get an idea of the game, and feel free to download the demo and get a feel for the new game before it launches.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World