Back in the 70′s Porsche was arguably an even more prolific name in racing. After creating several cars that won many races through multiple series including Le Mans, the name Porsche was synonymous with racing. Another name that was emblazoned across most of those cars was Martini. Its classic color scheme (similar in color to BMW’s M Division) has been seen on many vehicles from the storied manufacturer, and now it has returned.
Porsche is still testing and refining its new hybrid super car, the 918 Spyder, but it has decided the old girl could use a new coat of paint. It has struck a licensing deal allowing it to use the name an colors again. We feel the new design is a very likable and modern take on the classic design.
To check out the new car and its new paint, check out the high-resolution gallery below. Enjoy.
As a bonus, we have included a gallery of shots from the Martini liveried 917 racer at the 2012 NYIAS.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World