Gm has announced that it will be investing $450 Million into its Resario Automotive Complex in Argentina (see below). The money is being used to retool the factory to create a new GM global product. As for what that vehicle is, or where it will be sold, we have been left in the dark.
All we do know is that any plant changes are to be performed between 2013 and 2015, and that the factory has a current output of 136,000 vehicles yearly. The new cash infusion will allow that number to be boosted dramatically so it is safe to assume GM’s new car will be a volume model.
When we find out more details on the factory and its future products we will make sure to let you guys know.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World