We have featured the Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain twins on these very pages many times in both news and reviews. Now it seems that we have something else to write about, and that is the confirmation of one-million units for these two soft-roaders.
The actual one-millionth is a silver 2013 GMC Terrain, and it just rolled off the line in the CAMI plant in Ingersoll, Ontario.
Just this year alone, the Equinox is on course to sell over 200,000 units with the Terrain looking to pull in 90,000 sales. To help keep up with the huge demand for these vehicles GM has added capacity to its Oshawa, Ontario and Spring Hill, Tennessee plants.
With demand like that, it won’t take long for GM to hit the 1.5-million milestone.
Related Topic Tags
- 2012, 2013, chevrolet equinox, Chevy, General Motors, general motors, GMC, gmc terrain, Ingersoll, Milestone, ontario, Spring Hill, TN
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World