Directly across from the Buick display in the North Hall of the Javits Center, and right in the middle of GM’s setup, is the GMC booth. With GMC not producing any cars, the booth was dedicated to the SUVs and trucks that have made the brand so popular with today’s consumers.
Big news at the booth were the new Acadia and Terrain, as the two SUVs make up the bulk of sales for GMC vehicles in the US. The Terrain moves into 2013 and picks up a Denali package, adding mountains of chrome and higher levels of luxury. The Acadia receives a major facelift for the model year.
The new upright front grille brings styling more in line with the current crop of GMC vehicles, while the updated headlamps give the front end a crisp modern feel. The interior is updated with new soft touch materials and contrast stitching.
You can check out all the vehicles that were displayed in out high-resolution gallery below.
Photos Copyright Christian Moe © 2012
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World