Harley-Davidson has extended its Competitive Bike Exchange trade-in program launched last December through February 28, 2010. The incentive program offers customers who trade-in an eligible non-Harley-Davidson brand motorcycle a credit of $500 above the dealer-negotiated trade-in value towards the purchase price of a new untitled Harley-Davidson motorcycle.
“If the bike in your garage is not the bike in your head, this offer makes it a little easier to purchase the bike of your dreams,” said Dino Bernacchi, Harley-Davidson Advertising and Promotions Director. “It’s just one more way Harley-Davidson and its dealers strive to welcome new riders into the Harley-Davidson family.”
For more details about the competitive trade-in promotion, visit your local Harley-Davidson dealer or log onto h-d.com/trade-in.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World