Earlier we let you know about the Cosworth fettled Genesis coupe that Hyundai was bringing to SEMA, but those crafty Koreans have pulled the wraps off another SEMA show-car.
This newest member of the Las Vegas show-machines is based off of the funky Veloster, but has some of that Cosworth magic under the hood. The car now features a new turbocharger, intercooler, intake and ECU programming all routed trough a new exhaust system to create 400 horsepower and 350 lb/ft of torque.
TO make sure it stands out at the tuner-based convention the Veloster has a wide-body kit, huge rims and a rear spoiler Felix Baumgartner could have used to locate his landing spot on earth. To keep all this power and modification glued to the ground, the car also features fully upgraded suspension and braking systems.
Hyundai has been kind enough to give us a video to show off its new white and red creation, which can be seen below. Enjoy.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World