ROME (AFP) – Giovanni Viglione of northern Italy took turning 100 in his stride, passing his driver's test with flying colors.
According to the ANSA news agency, Viglione, who lives alone, needs to drive his Fiat 500 to his watercolor class in Rovereto, near Verona.
The former draftsman celebrated his 100th birthday on Tuesday surrounded by his four children, nine grandchildren and six great-grandchildren, ANSA reported.
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- Pioneer Challenges Premier Dealers to Build the Best Sound Quality Demo Car
- Do You Need a Car Camera
- 2007 Navigator DVD to Navigation screen??
- Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS-Review Components
- Planning to sale my old car in Cyprus!
- Can you buy concept cars ?
- What is a good drift car?
- How To Do Wheelies
- Car Audio Electronics
- 2005 jeep,blows 50 amp cooling fan fuse
- What is the best GPS to buy for my car, under $200?
- How to keep a garage dry?
- What is Thrust ball bearings ?
- Buying a Used Car tips
- Why you need liability insurance