Every great and memorable road trip begins with a great car, and convertibles are some of the most legendary ”best road trip” cars. The folks over at Kelley Blue Book have compiled a list of what think are the 10 best convertibles for convertibles. SOme obvious choices like the Mazda Miata MX-5 are accounted for, but what you might find unexpected is that 6 o the 10 are German. Since when did they learn to have fun?
Listed below in ascending order are the ten best road trip convertibles as chosen by KBB.com
10. 2012 Mazda Miata MX-5
9. 2012 Chevrolet Camaro
8. 2012 Audi TT
7. 2012 BMW Z4
5. Mercedes-Benz E-Class
4. 2012 Ford Mustang
3. 2012 Audi A5
2. 2012 BMW 6 Series
1. 2013 Porsche Boxster
Related Topic Tags
- 6 Series, a5, Audi, Benz, BMW, camaro, chevrolet, Chevy, Convertible, corvette, E-class, eclass, Ford, kbb.com, kelley blue book, Mazda, Mercedes, Miata, mustang, MX-5, mx5, Porsche, road trip, TT, z4
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World