Koenigsegg has a well known customization program, and one lucky customer in China has ordered this, the Agera R BLT. The 1,185 horsepower “standard” Agera R carries a steep $2-million price, so we can only imagine what this machine would cost.
This one-off monster is based on the lunatic-fast Agera R, but features a custom blue-tinted clear coat on the carbon body, and red pinstripe highlights provide a sharp accent. The interior carries over the blue theme with blue leather and blue contrast stitching.
While you may not be able to afford such a beast yourself, you can at least get a good look at it in our high-resolution gallery below.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World