Lamborghini has issued a recall for up to 1,491 Gallardo models for a possible leak in the power steering system. The cars in question were built between 2004-2006, and both coupe and roadster models are affected. The issue involves a possible fluid leak of the high-pressure pipes located near the hydraulic pump. If the hydraulic fluid comes in contact with an ignition source (exhaust headers come to mind) a Lamborghini flambé may result.
Lamborghini is currently in the process of notifying owners of the affected vehicles, and per usual, the fix will be free. So if you happen to own a Lambo keep your eyes on the mailbox, and see if your ride needs to be fixed.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World