The fuel economy figures have been released for the all-new Lincoln MKZ Hybrid, and it has managed to snag a rating of 45 mpg across the board. This makes the MKZ Hybrid the most fuel-efficient luxury vehicle in America.
Of course that doesn’t quite manage to beat the stellar 47 mpg obtained by its Blue Oval brother the Fusion Hybrid. The Lincoln should be more luxurious but buyers will have to ask themselves which is more important, extra refinement or extra cash. The biggest selling point for the MKZ Hybrid is that it carries no price-premium over the base MKZ meaning that the take rate should be great.
Hopefully this will begin to mark a turning point for the beleaguered luxury brand, and the boys in Dearborn can be proud of their newest creation.
Be sure to look at our live shots of the new MKZ from this year’s New York Auto Show.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World