First Look at the new Ford Fiesta Exterior Design
At a special event in Amsterdam, Ford unveiled the new Fiesta, taking Europe's best-selling small car to a new level with a sharp new design inside and out. We spent a few minutes with Stefan Lamm, Ford Director of Exterior Styling, to get a quick overview of the updates in design and some of the story behind the changes.
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World