During all 26 selling days of the United Stetes auto industry’s October, there were zero Maybachs sold. Owned by Mercedes-Benz, the Maybach name was brought back in 2002 to basically punch BMW-owned Rolls-Royce in the metaphorical face. They released two models: a large 57 and a house-like 62 limo both of which contained so much luxury they shouldn’t even be classified as cars. According to AutoWeek, Mercedes’s then chairman, Juergen Hubbert, set an annual global sales mark of 800 units. For nearly ten years, that figure has supposedly never once been achieved and because of that, Maybach has a slim chance of making past the 2013 model year.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World