Smartphone carrying Mitsubishi drivers now have an extra bit of security added to their pockets. Newly released is a free-to-download roadside assistance app that can call upon all types of services in the blink of an eye. Launched as a part of the Mitsubishi Motors North America’s Roadside Assistance program, the app will automatically pinpoint a vehicle’s location and quickly get into contact with the national call center so proper help can be delivered.
The app is freely available through the iTunes App Store. After download, customers then enter their name, phone number and vehicle VIN number in order to activate the service. If needed, drivers can call for assistance with flat tires, lock-outs, extra fuel, jump starts or tows. When aid is about five minutes away, the app will automatically alert owners. If a Mitsubishi is out of its program date, the service can be purchased separately.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World