Nissan Project 370z: Stage Two
Nissan has created the world's first crowd-sourced Z track car by handing over the build to their Facebook fans. In Project 370Z: Stage Two, Nissan tuned up the Z and turned over the design to the fans. From the wrap to the wheels, this is what they've created. Check back in for the reveal on Facebook.com
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- Dk 9000 rust module
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal