President Barack Obama announced Saturday that the bailout his government offered to General Motors and Chrysler last year have shown great results. President was spending a weekend with his wife Michelle in Asheville, NC.
Conservatives raised hell last year when President Obama announced the bailout of General Motors and Chrysler but Obama went ahead with his decision.
Both General Motors and Chrysler have reported great progress with GM announcing last week that it has fully paid the bailout money.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- Pioneer Challenges Premier Dealers to Build the Best Sound Quality Demo Car
- Do You Need a Car Camera
- 2007 Navigator DVD to Navigation screen??
- Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS-Review Components
- Planning to sale my old car in Cyprus!
- Can you buy concept cars ?
- What is a good drift car?
- How To Do Wheelies
- Car Audio Electronics
- 2005 jeep,blows 50 amp cooling fan fuse
- What is the best GPS to buy for my car, under $200?
- How to keep a garage dry?
- What is Thrust ball bearings ?
- Buying a Used Car tips
- Why you need liability insurance