President Barack Obama announced Saturday that the bailout his government offered to General Motors and Chrysler last year have shown great results. President was spending a weekend with his wife Michelle in Asheville, NC.
Conservatives raised hell last year when President Obama announced the bailout of General Motors and Chrysler but Obama went ahead with his decision.
Both General Motors and Chrysler have reported great progress with GM announcing last week that it has fully paid the bailout money.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World