President Barack Obama announced Saturday that the bailout his government offered to General Motors and Chrysler last year have shown great results. President was spending a weekend with his wife Michelle in Asheville, NC.
Conservatives raised hell last year when President Obama announced the bailout of General Motors and Chrysler but Obama went ahead with his decision.
Both General Motors and Chrysler have reported great progress with GM announcing last week that it has fully paid the bailout money.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- want to buy Audi R8
- Buying a Used Car tips
- Audi A1or the Mini?
- 55 Buick on Car Restoration TV Show
- 2013 Audi A3
- 2013 Audi R8
- Requires the help of locksmith
- Ford's new Mondeo
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World
- New Nissan Versa
- Do you agree that Nissan is a lucky car company?
- Nissan starting problem
- Nissan Juke Midnight Special release
- Which car is most stylish: Mercedes C-class, BMW 3 series, Saab sport sedan,...
- where to buy cheap car gps online?