The automotive powerhouse built upon Peugeot and Citroen (PSA) isn’t entirely immune to hardship and proof was recently announced. The company’s Aulnay car plant located near Paris, France will soon fully shut down operations due mainly to financial losses. On top of the closure, PSA’s other factory in Rennes, France will see reduced output while the automaker begins to cut expenses and jobs. Production of larger Peugeot and Citroen models will be cut in favor of smaller variants and PSA is working hard to correct the business mishap.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- Pioneer Challenges Premier Dealers to Build the Best Sound Quality Demo Car
- Do You Need a Car Camera
- 2007 Navigator DVD to Navigation screen??
- Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS-Review Components
- Planning to sale my old car in Cyprus!
- Can you buy concept cars ?
- What is a good drift car?
- How To Do Wheelies
- Car Audio Electronics
- 2005 jeep,blows 50 amp cooling fan fuse
- What is the best GPS to buy for my car, under $200?
- How to keep a garage dry?
- What is Thrust ball bearings ?
- Buying a Used Car tips
- Why you need liability insurance