The joint partnership between Saab Automobile, Spyker Cars N.V. and Pang Da Automobile has gotten even tighter recently as Pang Da has announced an additional investment into the Swedish manufacture. The Chinese company has requested another order for 630 Saab vehicles on top of the previous 1,300 cars they ordered earlier this year. The 630 cars are valued at 15 million euros which was paid “up front”, adding to the 30 million euro investment into Saab.
“I am delighted that Pang Da, as previously planned, has ordered an additional 630 Saab vehicles. This not only shows the potential for the Saab brand in the Chinese market, but also that in Pang Da, we have found the right partner,” said Victor Muller, CEO of Spyker and Saab Automobile.
Mr. Pang Qinghua, CEO and Chairman of Pang Da, said, “Our visit to Trollhättan last week has further strengthened our belief that we made the right decision in entering a partnership with Spyker and Saab Automobile.”
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World