Scuderia Ferrari Racing News n.14 (EN)
After the short summer break the men and women from Ferrari are back at work with two consecutive race weekends in sight: on the Belgian track in Spa and the home race in Monza. These are also the last two races of the Championship held in Europe. Don't miss the interviews with Luca Marmorini, Head of Engine and Electronics, and engineer Andrea Beneventi, who explains the 29 functions on the 2012 single-seater's wheel. In the section of the Formula 1 alphabet the Scuderia Ferrari explain hans, qualifying, understeering and oversteering as well as uniball. Follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com and Twitter twitter.com Ferrari Since 1947 www.ferrari.com http
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- Dk 9000 rust module
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal