Second Row Sliding Seat in the 2013 GMC Acadia & Acadia Denali CUVs
Some of the Acadia's features didn't need to be changed, like the Acadia second row sliding seat. This is a feature that owners love because it increases ease, mobility and storage options in their Acadias. For more information about the storage and cargo space in the 2013 Acadia, visit: www.gmc.com
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- Dk 9000 rust module
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal