Lexus has decided that it would bring its LFA Nurburging Edition to SEMA this year. What is that you say? Crazy modifications? No, actually this LFA is bone stock, with no body kit, stereo or airplane wing spoiler.
So why are we reporting on a bone stock car at the mother of all tuner conventions? Because Lexus is allowing show goers to give the LFA a spin on a dyno. That is pretty ballsy to allow any show goer to see if the mighty LFA lives up to its 562 horsepower rating, over and over again. It just goes to show that you don’t need eye-searing paint colors to get attention at SEMA. You just need a F1 derived V10 biting at a rev-limiter.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World