RTM Productions announced yesterday they are launching a companion series to their already popular PowerBlock programming under the name “PowerNation.”
The new PowerNation will basically expand what PowerBlock started, focusing on restoration, off-road, performance, racing, trucks, and imports. The new block of programming will air on a separate network that is set for announcement in November at the annual SEMA show in Las Vegas.
“Viewers and sponsors want more of our brand of serious, credible tech,” says RTM President Joe St. Lawrence. “We have six new shows under development and will premiere four of them in Q1 2014 under the second theme-block title PowerNation.”
Currently, PowerBlock airs Saturday and Sunday mornings on SpikeTV. Individual programming within PowerBlock includes HorsepowerTV, Xtreme 4×4, MuscleCar, Trucks! and Search & Restore.
PowerNation will also stream for free online at www.powernationtv.com once the programming is up and running.
Source: RTV Productions
Related Topic Tags
- HorsepowerTV, MuscleCar, PowerBlock, PowerNation, RTM Productions, Search & Restore, SpikeTV, Trucks, TV, Xtreme 4x4
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- Pioneer Challenges Premier Dealers to Build the Best Sound Quality Demo Car
- Do You Need a Car Camera
- 2007 Navigator DVD to Navigation screen??
- Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS-Review Components
- Planning to sale my old car in Cyprus!
- Can you buy concept cars ?
- What is a good drift car?
- How To Do Wheelies
- Car Audio Electronics
- 2005 jeep,blows 50 amp cooling fan fuse
- What is the best GPS to buy for my car, under $200?
- How to keep a garage dry?
- What is Thrust ball bearings ?
- Buying a Used Car tips
- Why you need liability insurance